Fighting Multiple Sclerosis

Saturday, January 13, 2018

Heat Intolerance without an Air Conditioner

https://gofundme.com/mom-sonneedyourhelp

Hi everybody, it's been so long since I've posted. I think it's time to start things back up again. I missed writing as I've been on so many journies in life.

I want to talk about heat intolerance and what happens to our bodies because it's something I deal with all year round. Heat intolerance in the winter? Yes! Just today, the humidity was so bad inside my place of employment that the dreaded fatigue began to hit and rather quickly. Just 1/2 degree rise in our internal temperature can turn us into wet noodles. I would love to hear what all happens to you during a temperature hike. I get cog fog, incredibly fatigued to the point I have blacked out and my extremities turn into wet noodles.  Heat intolerance is a common issue for people living with multiple sclerosis (MS). Not only are they, in general, more sensitive to heat, but heat can also make their MS symptoms considerably worse.

I bring up this subject for two reasons. 1. There needs to be more awareness so that others can be of help when we become over heated and 2. The air conditioner stopped working in my car. This past summer I found myself not even going out if the temperature would get too high. I watched my son cry as I would tell him again and again that I couldn't go out or take him somewhere because I didn't want to risk our lives while driving during the heat. By the end of the summer I was driving around with a giant cup of ice water so when I would begin to become over heated I could poor it down the back of my neck.

The reason I bring this up is, like I mentioned above, my air conditioner went out in my car among other things. All of this happened at the worse possible time. I was medically put out of work for 7 weeks. All of the serious repairs have been completed (thanks to some amazing people and their selfless generosity)except the AC. The air compressor and belt need to be replaced and like so many others with MS, I live on a fixed income. Fixing my AC is more of a pipe dream for me. I simply can't do it alone. All my bills are paid and my son is taken care of I just simply don't bring in enough to dish out $1,000 for the repair. I hate that we have to choose things like making sure our bills are all paid or fixing an air conditioner that could literally change everything about my summers and help my health. My health just wont allow me to go out in the summer without a properly working AC.

I have started a GoFundMe and I'm hoping by mid spring I will have raised enough to have the repair completed so that I can experience a summer outside of the house.

https://gofundme.com/mom-SonNeedYourHelp

Any little bit helps and sharing is always a big help. Share the blog post or the GoFundMe itself.

I hope all of you have been doing well. Thank you again for reading my blogs.

2 comments:

  1. I'm here to give my testimony how I was cured from HIV, I contacted my HIV via blade. A friend of my use blade to peel of her finger nails and drop it where she use it, so after she has left i did know what came unto me i looked at my nails, my nails were very long and I took the blade which she just used on her own nails to cut of my finger nails, as i was maintaining my names, i mistakenly injured myself. I did even bother about it, so when I got to the hospital the next week when i was ill the doctor told me that I am HIV positive, i wondered where did i got it from so i remembered how I use my friend blade to cut off my hand so i feel so sad in my heart to the extent that i don’t even know what to do, so one day i was passing through the internet i met a testimony of a lady that all talk about how she was cured by a doctor called DR Imoloa so i quickly emailed the doctor and he also replied to me and told me the requirements which i will provide and I do according to his command, he prepare a herbal medicine for me which I took. He message me the following week that i should go for a test which i did to my own surprise i found that i was HIV negative. He also have cured for all kinds of incurable diseases like: Huntington's disease, back acne, chronic kidney failure, Addison's disease, Chronic Disease, Crohn's Disease, Cystic Fibrosis, Fibromyalgia, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Fungal Nail Disease, Paralysis, Celia Disease , Lymphoma, Major Depression, Malignant Melanoma, Mania, Melorheostosis, Meniere's Disease, Mucopolysaccharidosis, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscle Dystrophy, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer Disease and so many. Thanks to him once more the great doctor that cured me dr. Imoloa so you can also email him via drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com or whatsapp him on +2347081986098. / website- www.drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com. God Bless you Sir.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 2015, and I was a woman of 50. They put me on Rebif which I took until 2017 and was switched to Copaxone. I had two relapses on Rebif, none so far on Copaxone. I do notice my balance was getting worse, and my memory, i had no choice to sick for other solution and I was introduce to multivitamincare .org which I purchase the MS herbal formula from the org, the herbal supplement has successfully get rid of my multiple sclerosis and reversed all symptoms after using the herbs as the Dr said , this is almost a miracle and do believe multivitamincare .org herbal cure will be recognize globally because am sure the world are yet to see their wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete