Fighting Multiple Sclerosis

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mothers Day To All You Mother's With Multiple Sclerosis

To all you mothers out there who battle with Multiple Sclerosis and other Autoimmune diseases I would like to take this time to wish you the most blessed Mother's Day Ever.




Happy Mother's Day!!!



I to, am a mother who battles Multiple Sclerosis and if you are like me we push all our pains and worries back to make sure our children are taken care of. I know that battling MS is a tough road but I am so happy that my little guy can make me laugh and keep my mind off the pain and instead on him and all the joys he brings me. Being a mother is the greatest gift I have ever been given. Mommy Loves You Michael!!!

Too all the mothers out there who put all there aches, pains and worries away and become the selfless person who always puts your children first, I wish you the most blessed Mothers Day ever.

I know this fight is hard but always remember as long as you show your children the small acts of kindness, unlimited acts of love and never let a day go by without telling them you love them and give them a great big hug you have done the greatest thing a mother can do for her children. A Mothers Love is the greatest gift a mother can give children that will never be forgotten. Hugs and Blessing to all of you!!

1 comment:

  1. Been diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 2015, and I was a woman of 50. They put me on Rebif which I took until 2017 and was switched to Copaxone. I had two relapses on Rebif, none so far on Copaxone. I do notice my balance was getting worse, and my memory, i had no choice to sick for other solution and I was introduce to multivitamincare .org which I purchase the MS herbal formula from the org, the herbal supplement has successfully get rid of my multiple sclerosis and reversed all symptoms after using the herbs as the Dr said , this is almost a miracle and do believe multivitamincare .org herbal cure will be recognize globally because am sure the world are yet to see their wonderful work.

    ReplyDelete